Celebrate Mom

Tomorrow is Mother's Day, and that means it is the day that is completely dedicated to those amazing mothers out there. From putting up with us in their stomachs for nine months to listening to us talk about nonsense, these women are our heart and soul. I would like to take this time to talk about my mother and how amazing she is: my mother has endured so much in her lifetime. She and my father raised three daughters, loved us unconditionally through the good times and the bad, she lost one of us 8 years ago and has still proven that she is always there for my sister and I. She is my best friend and I don't know what I would do without her. We have a bond that cannot be broken. Even if she never wants to hear the nonsense I am spewing, she will sit there and listen while I drone on and on. She picks up the pieces when my heart is broken and she laughs and celebrates with me when life is amazing. This post may sound cheesy, but she is my mommy. She will always be my mommy no matter how old I get. Thank you mom and I love you, happy mother's day. You deserve the best! So to all of your mothers, and fathers who are standing in for both roles, this day is for you, so enjoy! :)



Comments

Popular Posts