Farewell to Broke.Young.Adult.

 This is a farewell post to 

Broke.Young.Adult.


This blog has been a platform for many years for me to showcase new experiences in my life as well as talk about trials and tribulations. It has also been a place where I could offer encouragement to those who feel as if they are alone in this world through similar and shared experiences. It was my own little public journal, if you will.

I have been on this blog since 2016, when I wanted more than anything to become a writer but could not figure out how to start. This blog has offered so much to me in the form of an escape through the written word where I could just be myself and not feel like what I had to say was not important. Now that I am a published writer, it is time to move this forward along with my life and my dreams.

In recent years, however, I have not been as diligent with the blog as I used to be. Life has been filled with chaotic ups and downs and though I love this blog, it is time to completely revamp the layout and purpose of it. It will still feature uplifting posts to get you through the day, however, it will also showcase a lot of writing and book updates and such from my life as it is right now and moving forward.

Thank you all for always loving and supporting this blog through the years. I look forward to seeing it anew in the near future.


Remember, you matter. You're important. And never give up on your daydream.



Comments

Popular Posts