Accepting the plan

Life never turns out how one originally plans. We start with this picture in our heads and, as much as we try to stay with this plan, we slowly stray from it. But this is not always a bad thing.

There is a quote that I have read many times. It goes like this:

"Sometimes when things are falling apart, they are really falling into place."

I know this very well. Everything in my life has no gone according to my original plan. The things I thought I wanted and the ones I thought were good for me, turned out not to be in the end. They turned out to be bad timing or catastrophic. So I decided to throw my plan out the window.

Just remember: you may be broke, broken-hearted, and stuck...but you are never alone. Things will always look up in the end and there is most likely someone out there who is going through the same things.

Don't distress. Never distress. God has a plan for you. It may not be your plan...but it's gonna be a pretty good one ;)


Comments

Popular Posts