I am a badass

Well guys, it's 2017. Now I'm not one of those people who thank the change of a number will completely change who they are. But yeah, I'll say the cliche phrase, "New year, new you!" This is the beginning of a brand new year and that means that you can totally change the way you go about your life and change your attitude. I, for one, am doing that this year. I used to make Resolutions but I never stuck to them, so that got kicked into the trash. However, I am changing my life this year.

Changing one's attitude toward life situations is really hard, not gonna lie. I've never been a big "self help book" person, I actually find them to be cheesy. However, I started reading this book by Jen Sincero called You Are a Badass and it is really helping change my view on my life and making me laugh along the way. I'm doing things a little out of the box and going for my dreams!

Just started my own Wedding Planning company and am promoting it at a bridal expo at the end of January. Going for the dream!! Been feeling much better physically and spiritually which has been amazing. Emotionally I've been a bit of a mess but that is why You Are a Badass is seriously starting to help me. I am 22 and ready to stop watching my life go by while I sit in a zombie-like monotonous state. 2017 is going to be my year, just like it's going to be your year!!

We got this!!!



Comments

Popular Posts