New Year, Happier You

Wow! It has been a very long time since I have written in this. Well happy new year everyone!! I hope 2016 is going as well for you as it is for me! 2015 sucked, let me tell you. I lost many people very special to me, including a family friend and my grandfather. And although graduating from college and getting an article published were some of the highs, overall it was not a good year. But, since the year started I have gotten a job (yes, an adult real life job) and made some life changing decisions that will help me in the long run. I've also decided to stop taking the easy road and actually work for what I want, even if it's difficult. My faith in God has grown and I am trusting Him with my life.

If your year has not started well, do not fret. It will get better!! I promise!! All great things take time and must be worked for. This will be your year, I promise. In the mean time make a list of things you would like to accomplish this year or even things you would like to improve and periodically look at that list when you are down. Work toward one of those goals and strive for greatness.

Remember, never let anyone tell you you are not good enough or that something you want to work for is stupid. It's not. I believe in you. I know you will go places if you put your minds to it. Put yourself out there and don't be afraid. I know, easier said than done. But you can do this. 2016 is your year!! It's our year!! Let's make it a great one people!! :D



Comments

Popular Posts